Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well Here we go. I feel like I am on a roller coaster. It is so exhilarating to be starting a business. Photography is something I have always had a passion for. If you ask anyone that knows me they will tell you I have always had a camera in my hands. I just LOVE doing it. I always say you can see a person's love for life through a photo. In one precious moment you can see a million moments. Just one tiny expression or movement captures everything. I can Thank my dad for my love of photography because growing up he was never without his camera case. He had photography books lining the book shelf and has millions of photos of our family. He was so giving. I remember my mother and father would go develop the photos from a sporting event or family picnic and within the week be handing them out in envelopes to all those in the pictures. Which is exactly why my photography business will be affordable. Why should someone not be able to afford to capture those moments. So stayed tuned as the Journey has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment