Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Senior Year Beauty!

On this day in NJ it reached into the 40's and there was no way we were missing out on a perfect day for photos outdoors. So my loving little sister was my beautiful subject for the day. I faced my fears and stepped out onto the ice. I spent my entire youth on that very same ice but for some reason adulthood and two children later have brought forward fears I never knew existed. I am so thankful I did because the ice was a perfect canvas added in with a beautiful model! Made for a wonderful day! Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment