Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Unique In Every Way!

It seems that snow is a theme here lately. And for me I don't mind. It means I may just go out of my mind for a few moments while being stuck in the house but in today's case the snow was flowing down on and off and yet the roads clear, so I didn't mind seeing the beauty of each flake. You can see by the pictures today that each snowflake is truly unique in it's own way. Very much like us I guess. Many of the ones that fell today on the scarf, still tied to our lovely snow girl, were shaped just like flowers. It gave me a quick glimpse into the months to come. Spring is just around the corner. I was happy to have captured a few flakes that really were so beautiful to observe! I hope you can appreciate the beauty as much as I do! I couldn't get enough of them~

















No comments:

Post a Comment