Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Approaching Adulthood

I cannot believe that in just a few weeks this beautiful girl will be 18. The same girl that was attached to my hip as a baby and still to this day we have an amazing bond that I wouldn't change for the world. She is my sister and one of my best friends. Yes there is a big age gap but the only way you can tell is by where we are in our lives, she is seeking the perfect guy and dealing with the daily tribulations of being a teenager and I am chasing after two small children. When we are together we smile, laugh, and fight like sisters and of course our mom who is just like us joins in on the fun! I cannot wait to see the amazing things my sister does with her life. She touches so many people with her personality. And I am so lucky to call her my Sister!














No comments:

Post a Comment