Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Love of Old

It is no secret that I have a love of the old. I Love Antique anything, I love Vintage clothing and jewelry. I love old homes which is why we live in a 1800's Victorian. I often stop at the local antique stores and purchase probably more than I should. My dining room table and chairs were my Great Uncles, My hutch was my grandmothers, I have an amazing mantel and pocket door, And I have a beautiful piano (out of tune). All show signs of age but that is what makes their beauty. And I can remember in High school walking around school truly thinking that I was so adorable in my moms clothes from the 70's. I loved them and really wish that I still was in possession of them. I am without a doubt in love with all things old so today I played with some vintage after I enjoyed a few moments outdoors with my beautiful girls! I hope that I never lose my love of the old because honestly it is amazing. And each item has a story to tell if you allow it!








No comments:

Post a Comment