Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Mini Vacation

Ahhhhh..... that is me breathing for a few moments. As I sat by the creek with my daughter, I told her for just a second to close her eyes and listen to the river singing. She listened and told me clearly she could hear it. I am not sure if she really did but I did! For a few minutes sitting there with the ones that I love, I felt like I was on a mini vacation. Sunday was in fact a perfect day. My husband surprised me and came home early from work. It was amazing. Some days you just need that day to just enjoy those around you. We went and squished our feet in the sand, made sand castles, sat by the river and then a near by lake and soaked in every bit of this beautiful Sunday. It was worth it even if we were disheveled and by the time we left completely covered in wet sand. It was more than worth it!














1 comment:

  1. What a nice post! Makes me extra excited for my upcoming vacation to Montana!

    ReplyDelete