Check out more pictures and become a fan at www.facebook.com/pages/North-Western-NJ/Megan-OKeeffe-Photography/365956883915?ref=ts All images are Copyright of Megan O'Keeffe Photography- Do Not Copy, Print, ect

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Parade Day

It is amazing how one weekend can bring you back to your youth. Well almost but it was certainly close enough. I decided to take the girls and of course my adorable younger sister joined us on a little adventure downtown. The yearly St Patrick's Day parade. And it was certainly an experience for the four of us. But enjoyable. We enjoyed seeing the vintage cars, a pony spray painted green, a pig of all things, Loads and Loads of fire trucks, the amazing pipers, and tons of people. There was much more to this parade but at this point in the evening my mind is slipping. Anyway I hope you enjoy just a few of the pictures I captured ( it was a tough decision picking)













No comments:

Post a Comment